10 Things No One Will Tell You About Gil Brandt Wife

Gil Brandt Wife Gil Brandt was an American professional football executive. He was the vice president of player personnel in the NFL for the Dallas Cowboys from 1960 to 1988. He was a time Super Bowl Champion. He was recognized by the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor.

Gil Brandt WifeGil Brandt was an American professional football executive. He was the vice president of player personnel in the NFL for the Dallas Cowboys from 1960 to 1988. He was a time Super Bowl Champion. He was recognized by the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor.

A piece of sad news is trending on Google that Gil Brandt passed away on 31 August 2023 at the age of 91. You will know about Gil’s wife and the cause of death in this article.

10 Things No One Will Tell You About Gil Brandt Wife

Gil Brandt was married to Sara Brandt who had been s pillar of strength during Gil’s career after being married. Gil and Sara had been married for over three decades. This couple got married on 20 February 1989. Gil used to celebrate her wife’s birthday on 21 February every year.

Happy birthday to my beautiful bride, Sara. It also happens to be our anniversary (I didn’t forget! 😥). pic.twitter.com/yfBEcpq54E

— Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) February 20, 2017

Once, they were traveling to his tailor to have the gold jacket, a bullet missed Sara. Although, they were not injured.

Gil Brandt and his wife Sara have been blessed with a son named Hunter Brandt who moved from Marist College where he worked as the Athletic Operations assistant to Army West Point.

Get More Details About Gil Brandt Cause of Death

Pro Football Hall of Famer Gil Brandt passed away on Thursday at the age of 91 on 31 August 2023. His cause of death is still not revealed. Owner and general manager of Cowboys Jerry Jones said,

“We are so deeply saddened by the passing of Gil Brandt — a true icon and pioneer of our sport. Gil was at the very core of the early success of the Dallas Cowboys and continued to serve as a great ambassador for the organization for decades beyond that. His contributions cemented his spot in the Ring of Honor. He was my friend and a mentor not only to me, but to countless executives, coaches, players and broadcasters across the National Football League, which rightfully earned him a spot in the Pro Football Hall of Fame where his legacy will be celebrated forever.”

Sad to learn about the passing of Gil Brandt. You cannot tell the story of modern day scouting without Gil, who found Cowboys’ legends like Lee Roy Jordan, Bob Hayes, & Ed “Too Tall” Jones in Mobile. Thoughts & prayers go out to Gil’s family and @dallascowboys organization. 🙏 pic.twitter.com/rWcftdUvdn

— Jim Nagy (@JimNagy_SB) August 31, 2023

FAQs on Gil Brandt Wife

Q.1 Who was Gil Brandt?

Ans. Gil Brandt was an American professional football executive.

Q.2 Who is Gil Brandt’s wife?

Ans. Sara Brandt

Q.3 Who is Gil Brandt’s son?

Ans. Hunter Brandt

Q.4 What was Gil Brandt’s net worth?

Ans. Approx $20 million

READ ALSO: Wendell Sailor Wife

ncG1vNJzZmikkamytMDIp5mopJyuxLC7w2eaqKVfnLatecGrmKecpGLEqrLEaA%3D%3D

Share!