1000-Lb. Sisters' Amanda Halterman admits she lives 'like she's broke' and fears show 'won't last fo

AMANDA Halterman has opened up about her family's show and income. The 1000-Lb. Sisters star took to TikTok yesterday and posted a video replying honestly to a fan's comment about her future. 4 4 In a dialogue box, the TLC fan had written: "Hope you're saving for a rainy day. The show will only last

AMANDA Halterman has opened up about her family's show and income.

The 1000-Lb. Sisters star took to TikTok yesterday and posted a video replying honestly to a fan's comment about her future.

In a dialogue box, the TLC fan had written: "Hope you're saving for a rainy day. The show will only last so long."

Amanda, 42, appeared to be lying in bed with the lights dimmed as she answered the question, dressed for the night in a tank top.

She said: "One thing that my grandmother and my mother instilled in me... to live like I'm broke.

"I do not live above my means. I'm not rich, by no means, but I'm gonna be just fine. I was doing just fine without the show, so the money I make off the show, that's not even budgeted. I don't even put that in my budget, because I don't live off the show. Because that show is not forever."

READ MORE ON 1000-LB. SISTERS

The TV personality explained: "I work my a** off doing what I've got to do to make sure my bills are paid. I like that you did say that, because if people lived every day as if it were a rainy day then a lot of us would probably be a lot better off."

Amanda concluded: "Obviously it's nice to get a little bit of money from the show and have a little nest egg, but when the show ends it doesn't really matter that much to me."

TEAM AMANDA

Back in March, fans of the Slaton family deemed Amanda to be the most "authentic" member of her family.

In a popular Reddit forum about the show, a fan asked: "Favorites/ least favorites on the show?"

Most read in Entertainment

The user started the thread by writing: "Interested to see who everyone’s favorite/least fav characters are. I absolutely love Chris [Combs, Amanda's brother]."

One person said: "Amanda is the most real and most authentic, she doesn't seem to ham it up for the cameras she just calls it as she sees it."

Another wrote: "Amanda is absolutely my favorite. I love her honesty and she is so beautiful inside and out."

A third responded: "My favorite is Amanda. She seems to be the only one with any common sense."

"Amanda is my favorite. She’s the only one in the family that has a spine but is also there for everyone she loves," a further comment added.

COMING TO AN END?

Last year, fans called for 1000-Lb. Sisters to be canceled after Tammy Slaton's partying, drinking, and smoking were revealed.

Critics accused the show - and the fame it brings the 36-year-old - of "enabling" Tammy's "destructive" behaviors.

In a social media forum, one fan demanded: “Cancel the show!”

Another angrily asked: “Are you waiting for her to die on camera??? 

“Cancel the show, let her get help or self-destruct in private!”

A third wrote: “This show needs to end. 

Read More on The US Sun

“It exploits Tammy & she makes money off it!”

Thankfully, Tammy has seen greater progress in recent months, having undergone surgery and a dramatic weight loss of more than 300 pounds.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7tbTEZqqupl6YvK57xKernqqklravucSnq2hwYm5%2BcYGQaGhpaGBiuaN50qKqrZ2iqHqiucCnm5plmJa5tbHRppinZZKnvKyxjJ%2BcmqqjYsCpu9Zo

Share!